Croda Inc to showcase ingredient solutions and formulations that celebrate inclusive and diverse beauty - Suppliers’ Day booths #1148 & 949
EDISON, NJ (April 24, 2019) Croda International Plc, the name behind high performance ingredients and technologies for Personal Care, is proud of its commitment to sustainable innovation that runs through every aspect of their business. Three core brands, Croda, Sederma and Crodarom, combine to offer a complete solution for personal care product manufacturers through an extensive portfolio of market-leading actives, innovative effect-driven ingredients and specialty botanical extracts.
During Suppliers’ Day 2019, Croda celebrates "Beauty in Diversity" by highlighting how its innovation is inspired by the infinite diversity in beauty around the world and the fact that there is no single perception of beauty, but that it is unique to every individual. Croda will showcase a variety of new products across hair care, skin care, solar protection and color cosmetics categories, alongside practical demonstrations, to emphasize the importance of making beauty accessible to everyone.
Awe Inspiring Formulations
Demonstrating that formulation development can push boundaries and move beyond the conventional, Croda will inspire and educate its visitors with a wide range of concepts as well as launch ready prototypes. With formulations that are on trend, like the revitalizing Gel-Oil-Milk Transformative Cleanser and the Clean Rejuvenating Blur or the silky-smooth Pollution Defense Pressed Powder, there’s no shortage of ideas to meet the diverse needs of the marketplace. Looking for something a little more playful? Croda will also be featuring the CEW Beauty Award Finalist, Shape and Play Cleansing Sand which appeals to kids and adults of all ages. For visitors seeking conceptual formulations to spark their imaginations, there are interesting ideas to see, feel and learn about from experts at the show.
Offering Exciting Experiences
Croda has been working diligently to create a series of videos that highlight the unique and diverse ideas of beauty around the globe and want you to be a part of it! Stop by to let them know what your favorite product or beauty trend is and be featured among the rest of the Croda team to ultimately showcase diverse beauty among diverse people. Additionally, Sederma will be showcasing the 'Magic Mirror' which they invite you to stop by and interact with. This year, the magic mirror is a new customized experience that will provide you with sustainable answers to your beauty concerns.
New Product Launches: High Tech Ingredients and Compelling Benefits
Croda will be showcasing and sampling a variety of new and innovative ingredients across hair, body, sun and skin products. Highlights include:
- Croda’s OptisolTM OTP-1 has a unique lattice structure, which provides protection from environmental pollutants unparalleled by any UV filter commercially available.
- Croda’s InfraveilTM IT-100 delivers instant skin protection against IR-Ageing.Minimal skin whitening properties patented dispersion technology make it ideal for adding skin care, color and sunscreen formulations.
- Crodarom® Banana Flower EC, a flower known to contain a lot of mucilage that have hydrating and prebiotic virtues, this new ingredient will help to provide protection against external aggressions.
- Sederma’s Amberstem™ is an eco-designed and customized ingredient that provides a lucent and healthy amber tone to olive complexions.
- Known as the ‘Champagne of Honeys’, Crodarom Manuka Honey is renowned for its antibacterial qualities. It also soothes the skin and contributes the revitalization of capillary fibers for beautiful hair.
- Sederma will be promoting ingredients that aim to maintain and protect the harmony of the skin’s microbiota. Probiotics, prebiotics, postbiotics and other microbiota-friendly solutions will be presented with a particular focus on Ecodermine™.
Croda, Sederma and Crodarom will have ingredients and formulations created with individual needs in mind and invite everyone to come to their booths (#949 and #1148) at Suppliers’ Day 2019 to see how they are constantly pushing the envelope of sustainability, innovation and inclusion.