Solaveil™ inorganic mineral UV filters
Solaveil™ is our world-leading range of inorganic mineral sunscreen active ingredients. These Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide based UV filters form a physical shield on the surface of the skin that absorb, scatter and reflect light, preventing it from reaching the skin and causing damage.
On newest technology is Solaveil™ MicNo®. This innovative range of ZnO powders and dispersions are based on patented, platelet-shaped structures that are micron-sized yet transparent when applied to the skin. This makes them extremely versatile and suitable for a wide range of end applications and skin phototypes.
Explore the patented, platelet-shaped structure of Solaveil MicNo
Explore how Solaveil™ MicNo® works
Find out more about the mode of action of Solaveil™ MicNo®
The Solaveil logoTo communicate the benefits of Solaveil to your consumers, you can use the Solaveil logo on pack, contact us for more information: email@example.com.
Why choose Solaveil?
• Market-leading innovation
• Patented particle and dispersion technology
• Consistent quality and performance
• Based on nature-identical minerals
• Various particle sizes
• Highly transparent options
• Worldwide approval, including FDA
• Safe, mild, and non-irritant
• No concerns about skin penetration
• Considered to be safer for planetary health
• Allow for simple and minimalist formulations
• Halal approved
• COSMOS variants available
The Solaveil™ range
6 items available