Croda International Plc recognises the importance of providing websites that are accessible to all.
Our websites aim to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 meaning that:
- We use strong colour contrasts
- Headings are used correctly to make them readable by screen readers
- We use style sheets to determine the presentation of our websites
- We use visual aids to highlight focus areas of content
- We have a clear navigational structure
We are continually making changes to our websites to ensure they are easy to use. If you have questions or feedback regarding our statement, the accessibility of the websites, or you are experiencing issues, please use our contact form